Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Sturdy Pantry...


It has been a long while since I posted about my "Sturdy Pantry", I cannot ever remember when I did, so I suppose it is about time. Ours has served us well  during this period of time when only 1 income was coming in. We continue to add, but it has dwindled down. I realize as I have become the "worker" in the family, that I have allowed my pantry to get somewhat slim pickins. My husband and I have switched roles, and he does alot of the shopping now, and he tries to stock up ol Sturdy...but I am the pantry hound, and I intend on getting back to brass tacks here and resuming that role...of the Gerty the Pantry Keeper...My husband lovingly calls me Gerty when I am in the zone..doing what I love to do..keep the house, and doing what I love to do...home work. So I going over the grocery adds this week seeing where I can really stock up both pantry & freezer alike..Chicken ( whole) buy one get one free..don't think I won't jump in on that, those are great deals when the stores have them and stock up.. Do you have a pantry?
I love the idea of even having a pantry, it is so Vintage...


No comments: