Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Angel, the Pine & the Deer....3 of my Favorite things.

6 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

What a lovely picture...reminds me of my Childhood in Germany - love those Victorian images.

Mary at Deep South Dish said...

Hello dear friend! Popping by to say hello. Love the vintage images lately! Hope you have a beautiful weekend!!

glor said...

How beautiful and with the snow floating about. Looking forward to this journey of Christmas tree countdown with you. Have a blessed day, keep warm and safe.

Victoria said...

What a beautiful image! This is my first visit to your blog - thank you for all the lovely comments you've left for me on my recent posts. I'll certainly be back visiting with you again soon.
p.s. the granny ripple on the side-bar is beautiful.

Tammy N said...

Now, that is an unusual print...what a lively imagination those "vintage" people had! {wink}

Faith said...

Tammy, yes they did..I thought this was unusual too.sooo Victorian. I love Angels, and of course there is the beautiful pine, and you all know I love those deer....so it just had to be....
Victoria, well howdy do...thanks for stopping in..I sure do appreciate it, and the comments..I just love meeting new friends...I'll be sure to come over to your place....
Ahh..the christmas pines...lovely...I have a brief deversion tomarrow....you have got to look at, and then a few days more of some lovely pines...before we get to the real meaning of Christmas.