Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, December 27, 2010

Formerly Crochet by the Sea

" Oh Bother"

 Well, I had to delete the old blog after trying for hours and hours to fix it. It was stuck in text edit and I couldn't remove it, couldn't do anything with it..it was stuck, so here we are. A new blog for anew year...I don't want to make a habit out of that.
But I do like to have a fresh start, and I guess this week is as good as any. I have not moved anything over from the old place for fear of bringing the "stuck problem with it".
I hope I got everybody for the addy change..We'll find each other again cause I know where you are... 

14 comments:

pam @ iLoveShelling said...

Congrats on your new place! Some times it's best just to clean out and start fresh... you had some great photos we'll miss.... but we'll just have to look ahead. Looking forward to 2012!

Faith said...

Thanks Pam, I hope to be bringing some of them back..the blog is lost in blogosphere but not the pictures...thanks for stopping in.

pam @ iLoveShelling said...

Hey! I skipped a whole year... I meant looking forward to 2011 but I wrote 2012..... oops! Your first commenter, and I goofed- LOL! Both years will be good, right?

Faith said...

Right...I didn't catch it..but was tickled to have a comment already
and you are the 1st one....my lovely friend in Sanibel.....

Cindy said...

Wow I like the new name..but I did love the other. Sorry for the trouble you are going thru with the blog. I hope it all balances out.Hugs friend..Cindy

Faith said...

Thanks Cindy, I couldn't use the old name...but I still love the Sea..and will incorporate into the new place...I'm not that techy that I could fix it...it was plain old STUCK.

Clara said...

A new start is good for a new year. This is the 4th Monday in a row we've had a storm with power outages. Our internet just came back. At least it is not cold. Our power is back so I am thankful. I'm looking forward to 2011 and know you will have lots of interesting things for us here too Faith. Take care!

glor said...

Hello dear friend, loving the new name as much as the old name. It still holds the serenity that makes it so uniquely yours. Have a lovely evening.

Mary said...

Present and accounted for!
Here's to no more computer problems!!!
For either of us :)

Faith said...

Amen!

Thank you ladies for re joining me again...

lovestitch said...

Wow, I'm here on your new blog! You got a new lovely name, love it :)! I'm sure this will be a good start for a new year coming up! Hope all the best for you and yours!!!
xxx

Doris Sturm said...

Hello there...I know it's frustrating when blogger acts up - I almost thought once I had to do that, but really would hate to lose all my past info since I have so many photos uploaded on my blog that I don't have anyplace else...nice to see you here!

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Faith, so sorry to hear that you had such problems with editing your old blog. That's why I have changed to the new format. My aunt had a fit there for a while trying to switch over. I will just stick with what I've got until it doesn't work anymore. Wishing you all the best as you continue in your new space. Blessings of peace, joy and love, Tammy

TypsTatting said...

Love your new blog and I am also looking forward to new pictures.