Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Crochet Hexagon blanket WIP 2 years....almost done :)

This is along past overdue WIP. I havae dedicated myself to this year finishing it up..the crochet was the fun part and I finished that up in fairly quick time. It is in the joining UGH! I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, with that (thank you) and will then trim and I won't have to move that bag full of hexagons around from place to place feeling bad because I didn't finish it..It is pretty and I'm not sorry I started it. I'll get over the joining and be the better for it won't I?
          Happiness, Sunshine and Blessing, sprinkled with laughter and smiles.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Boy do I admire you Faith... that is something that has always been on my to-do list and I have never even started it. Yours is truly gorgeous!

Faith said...

Thanks Sandy...it is pretty and I guess that is why I kept going..plugging along. This will be the 1st and last of the kind for me..very time consuming...joining is not my thing.thank you for stopping by.

Heather said...

Very pretty. Hope you are having a wonderful day. :-)

glor said...

Wow,wow and wow. The hexighan is gorgeous!!! That's quite a piece of work, I'm sure you're glad its almost done and so happy you have it. I have to do one of these one day. Adding to my to do list! The picture and doily in your previous post, I love them. Such a sweet picture and the doily is beautiful.
I love your closing line of todays post. That's a keeper! Make the heart sing.

Sarah said...

It is absolutely beautiful! The time will be worth it in the end. Joining gives me headaches too. I always procrastinate that part.