- I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.
The Guardian Angel
Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~
Sunday, January 23, 2011
I have received an award- how sweet is that....
http://sunflowerzcrochet.blogspot.com/. At my other blog I didn't take accept them, and placed a tag free widget on the blog, not because I didn't want them, but the task of choosing other bloggers to nominate, when all of you are fabulous is difficult, I always felt that I slighted somebody. Since I did not have the widget here at the new place, and was given the award, I will accept it- with gratitude. thank you for thinking of me. I do so appreciate the compliment.I have been given a blog award from Sandy @
5 things about myself
1. I would like to have published, a picture book I have written.
2. I would love to have my own business.
3. I would love to live in a more rural setting.
4. I would like to have a chicken for egg laying.
5. I would rather stay at home and not work outside the home.
now it is my pleasure to pass this along to 3 other bloggers...this is the part that I don't like.....