Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Plain & Simple...check it out...


There is a new challenge coming to blogland...on February 1st.. So many of you who I communicate with have already begun the journey, like myself to a more simple life. What better time than now to step it up, as the new year is here. I know I am always looking to simplify and re order my life to incorporate the simple cherished things...that is why I am participating....stop over and visit, get ready for the challenge...

I'm looking forward to it, and hope to see you all there too..

1 comment:

glor said...

Remebering back to younger days, it was much more simple then. More quiet. I do yern for that time. Its a good time of year to be reminded of that and yes, I too would like to simplify and recharge and enjoy the bounty of nature and the simple cherished things. Blessings to your day.