Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A thrift store find & shabby chic colored doily

I found this darling little picture and frame at a Goodwill store last year.., I repainted the frame..Isn't is cute the little girl and all those bunnies. Precious.....
A doily I made...please say you don't see the thread...oopsie. I ike the look of the flower, it reminds me of the look of Irish Crochet.
Happy Day & Simple Blessings to you this day...

3 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

what do you mean "don't see the thread?"

I like it and it does look like an Irish Rose crochet...very nice! That is the cutest picture. I love pictures with little girls and animals.

Cheryl said...

What great treasures you found :-)

pattas said...

It is a lovely doily :)) and blends well with the colours in the picture.
:)) have a blessed day :))