Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

To all my Dear Prayer Warriors.....Can you spare a prayer ?

 
I orginially was just going to post this picture...it is beautiful, and ask that all of you have blessings for your day...I still want blessings for your day..and we have received a small blessing with a big opportunity.....In the meantime, We're so excited.....my dear husband opened his email today, and received an invitation to interview with a company he has been applying with for at least 1 year of unemployment...Whoo hooooo!!!!!!!!
Thank you for including us in your daily's....we need the extra push..Monday Jan 10,2011 @ 9AM
.If feels so nice to be hopeful, and our hearts are happy
and grateful....
Thank you all ever so
Faith

7 comments:

Julie said...

Many prayers for the interview--that's such exciting news!

Julie (twistedstrands.blogspot.com)

glor said...

So glad to hear this ... with you in prayer for sure!

Cindy said...

Whoo-Hoo Faith...yes Ma'am I will be praying.

I will spread the word!!

Hugs Friend...love the tulip.

Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Faith said...

Oh thank you girls...so appreciated...Cindy....I just knew you would be on this with that enthusiasm you have...it jumps right through the computer...I love it...

Glor....enough said....you know

Julie, I appreciate your prayers and stopping by my place...and leaving a comment...How wonderful..

Faith said...

Gwendolyn a new friend...I cannot access your blog a charming home...please send info...so I can visit.

pattas said...

Wonderful News:)) In my prayer book :)) Have a blessed day :))

Enid said...

sending good thoughts for Monday
xxxxxxxxxxxxx