Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, February 7, 2011

Do tell, what is your JOY?


~ Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance. ~
John Pettit-Senn





My Enjoyment , Simple Abundance 

The aroma of the homemade bread wafting throughout the homestead., and the "That smells so good"
comments from my family.
Riding out to the rural areas where the air is clean, and uncluttered , where the earth looks like it touches the sky.
Tending to my home, making it comfortable within our means.
Finding a treasure, whatever it might be.

Please stop and pay a visit to those who have put their link, it is good to share and visit..
another simple joy which the "world" will have you not making time for...
Please....stop and enjoy!


8 comments:

glor said...

Good morning ... my joys are most simple ... my first cuppa, the early morning hours, watching a sunrise and my morning prayer. Such simple things, at no cost, yet there's no way to put a price on them, they are priceless. Thanks for helping me to see the joys that surround me. Have a wonderful day full of blessings and joy.

Debi Y. said...

Good morning. My joys are simple one's - my family, my dogs, and of course, crochet. Have a great day. :)

LindaCrochets said...

My joys are first and formost my relation with my Lord; family, and then a couple of balls of beautiful thread and another doily pattern!

Faith said...

Thank you all for taking the time to participate and for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading what is your simple joy and therefore your abundance...

Cora said...

A simple abundance is good enough for anyone. Beautiful thoughts here Faith. I've linked up with you!
Thanks for your visit!

Doris Sturm said...

I'm with you on the baked bread aroma - that transports me straight into heaven ;-) I'm such a freshly baked goods addict!

I will play along another time. I just posted about the crocheted Coral Reefs and want to leave it up for a while AND I have to get some stuff ready for shipping (Yes, I actually sold something I crocheted!)

Have a wonderful day!

TurtleDoveCoo said...

Thank you so much for sharing this idea! I put my list of just four things that I enjoy on my blog, and linked back to yours. You've brought an extra joy into my day today!

CrochetBlogger said...

Happy Monday!