Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, February 21, 2011

Introducing you to a new blog...I found

I like to blog hop around the neighborhood, you know when something just hits your eye, and touches all the buttons...this blog is like that for me..It has something for everybody, or so it seems to me..if you get a chance stop by, say Hi and take a peek around...I have not had the peace and quiet today to spend a long time here getting to know the new friend...but I like what I see and will be back.  Here is the link...

There is alot of treasure to be found here, I can't wait until I can get over and just read and read, soemthing here strikes a chord with me, I feel happy, and lighthearted here..I hope you will too...

Blessings for your day...

2 comments:

TurtleDoveCoo said...

Thank you for sharing that blog, Faith! I took a quick look around and am green with envy. I would love to call myself a homesteader, but the closest I come is growing some of our vegetables and herbs. I look to reuse or re-purpose things all the time, too. I'm going back to look around more when I have more time!

Deborah Jean said...

Hi Faith!
Imagine my surprise when I found this post this evening. Your kind words touched my heart. My blog is meant to spread joy and lightheartedness and I'm so glad you felt that today during your visit! I see you enjoy spreading good cheer through your blog too!
Love it!
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Dandelion Wishes,
Deb