Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, February 4, 2011

Home sweet Blog....I had to come back home...

Love makin these ripple potholders....
I'm working on another real cute one, will post the pic in a few days....
I'm happy to move back home to Crochet by the Sea.  The glitch has been fixed, and I couldn't decide what to do delete it and move on or come back. This was my first blog, and therefore it is special. Please make sure to update the address if you choose to visit with me here. I hope that you do. 

For those of you who may be new to this blog, I had a glitch here which I couldn't fix for days, I think one week. So I began the other blog Simple, Vintage & Crochet in the event I couldn't fix this one.  Eventually with much patience and time. 

For a time I decided that I would close this down, delete it and move on. But I missed it here, and wanted to return. I appreciate your patience as I move around and what not..I hope you will be back to visit again, as I continue to get this squared away....with more simple,vintage & crochet theme.

7 comments:

LindaCrochets said...

Glad you were able to work thru the problem....

Faith said...

Hi Miss Linda...me too, thank you for popping in...

Cindy said...

I love you keep us hopping around. Never boring..lolI am glad to see the original..that is how I met you..you know!!

Stay warm! Hugs Cindy

glor said...

Good morning .. back from the cold south! For some silly reason I was expecting warmer weather, so much for that thought. And to my surprise here you are back at Crochet By The Sea ... I'm so glad its back. I really do love this! Much to do everywhere, it was only a few days but seems like much longer. Will be catching up.

TypsTatting said...

It's good to see you back here! Thank you for stopping by! and yes the Hummingbird doily is a bit of a challenge but worth it in the end.

CrochetBlogger said...

Welcome back. Just dropping by to let you know I've found that you're here now. :)

lovestitch said...

Hello Faith! I'm so glad to keep on visiting at this lovely place! I know how you feel with your first blog, so, welcome back! :)
LOL, xxx