Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, February 28, 2011

What I am Enjoying today...

I enjoy, with simple abundance today as I ....

Have the day off and tomarrow too...Always a joy to work about my own household, tending to my business.

Tuesday is my youngest son's birthday 9 years old...where does time go..Making a cake for him and getting a few gifts ready for his special day.
( chocolate cake, with strawberry preserves in between the layers and chocolate frosting
a special request.

A long overdue trip to Micheals to paruse the yarn isle...

Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Enjoy your days off from work and happy birthday to your son. :-)

CrochetBlogger said...

Enjoy the day! Let us know what you find at Michael's!

Doris Sturm said...

Well, obviously, I'm enjoying this weather too much because I have hardly done any blogging nor visiting...it's a wonderful day (again) sitting here with my house wide open and hear the birds and my neighbor's winds chimes as it is quite windy today. The trees are blooming and full of bees and the sky is a perfect blue with white puffy clouds...life could not get much better (unless I had a car!)

creative kate said...

Hi Faith,
always so relaxing looking at your blog :)
Happy bday to your son, that cake sounds scrumptious too:)
kate

Deborah Jean said...

Oh, nine years old? Wonderful... :) enjoy!
Deb