Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

And soon it will green....EVERYWHERE...once again



Amish Country
Walnut Creek Ohio
Looking forward for a ride here weather permitting...soon
One of my favorite vantage points...I feel calmer just looking at this beauty....
Enjoy your simple abundance today....
 

5 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Faith -- I love the way you have changed up your blog. So very pretty! My mom is from Millersburg so I know Amish Country well! Ah, the green green grass of home! :) Lovely! Have a great day! Tammy

Teen2 said...

Hi Faith, what a lovely piece of countryside... Hope you get your wish for good weather very soon. We are heading into autumn now but it is still very warm at present thankfully, I am not much on the cold... :))

glor said...

What beautiful country. You can just sit and stare at it and soak it in. Guess its my turn today, not receiving emails. Have a beautiful day.

KATHY said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE, IT'S SO PEACEFUL. HOPE YOU GET TO GO FOR THAT RIDE SOON.

Mary said...

A beautiful picture. It is calming to just look at it. I sent you a couple of emails. Hope you evening is a good one.

Blessings to you!