Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"When you arrive at the fork in the road- take it" -Yogi Berra

After 1 1/2 years of unemployment, my husband is going back to work.  It is a full time temporary position, which we hope will lead to somthing permanent, and if not at least we can catch up after being on unemployment during this time. We are thankful for that. And see where this road takes us, we already know where the road we are on is going... 

As for me, I will be returning to the role I had before unemployment, chauffer,shopper,cooker, you get the idea.My husband picked up alot of slack during this time, as he resumed the household duties and I went to work, it kept him busy and gave me a break, which is now over, except that I will still be working  outside of the home as well...

I'll still be working until midnight on those night I still have to work, and be up to get the boys off to school and begin the day....I'll be putting in long ones again...7a-12a.  I hope to be with you all each day, and as I try to find my way back into a routine again, I hope to be visiting and sharing, and of course moving the hook....Better use of time and schedules will be required.

So please know that I am around, and will chat when I can. This all starts Monday.

Things change, moving forward with Grace......Thank you for keeping us in your prayers and thoughts
it is appreciated.

10 comments:

TurtleDoveCoo said...

You have been in my prayers since I first discovered your blog. I find it a place of beautiful tranquility and peace, just as I imagine your spirit is. You radiate love and grace and I wish you the best of fortunes as you travel this new fork in the road!

Faith said...

Oh my! Thank you so much for the beautiful compliment. I am so glad you find beauty & tranquility here, it is my objective to make it so, in the noisy world we need a cozy up & quiet refuge. Thank you for your prayers and kindness.
The dress pattern is out, and will be scanning...having issues with yahoo mail today..I'll let you know.
Blessings.....

Heather said...

Congratulations on your husband's new job. Wishing you a smooth transition as you each start a new journey.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Praise God for the job. Isn't He just wonderful. I will keep you in my prayers for the long hours you will have to go back to. I know that you will always have a song in your heart because He is in your heart.

Thank you for stopping by my site and leaving such kind words about the snowman. :)

Wishing you a day filled with many blessings.

Faith said...

Thank you all very much ladies..for your kind words and prayers. Looking back, he has kept a bridge to the next place so we can get there...and so it will be with this bridge...He never closes a door that he doesn't open the window. I am grateful...and humbled....

Julie said...

I'm so glad to hear that your husband has found a job! I pray that this will be a good transition for all of you and that the job will lead to something permanent.

Mary said...

Faith, I am happy to hear about the new job. It sounds as if you and your family made the best of difficult times. You are going to be one busy lady but God gives strength for the day. Your blog has such a gentleness and I am happy to have found it. Have a wonderful evening! Blessings to you.

Faith said...

Thank all from my heart I thank you.

glor said...

Well said by all and I offer the same sentiments. Bless you all and so glad that you are here. Always enjoy stopping for that much need time of refreshment which I can always find here.

Doris Sturm said...

I wish your husband all the best on his new job - I hope he likes it and I hope it will turn into permanent employment.

I will keep you in my prayers! Have a wonderful week!