Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Friday...that means......


and I'm linking up...with Deb

 
A thrifty find, frame and all....
and of course a little bit of crochet....

 
On a thrift mission one day..looking through a stack of frames, my intention was to find a nice frame and make a chalkboard, which I may still do one of these days..But anyway, what caught my eye on this wasn't the frame but the picture...The sweet little girl and all those cute little bunnies done in those soft colors.
$1.00....
I brought it home and repainted the frame. This sets out all year and brings me joy as I imagine the little girl with all those bunnies, is the basket full of treats for them.? Is that why they are gathered..what tasty tidbit is she giving them?  It is a sweet and simple little picture...vintage in nature... and so appropriate for the season of Spring..

Blessings to you this day.!

7 comments:

TurtleDoveCoo said...

You do have a gift for beauty and peace, thank you so much for bringing me another graceful start to my day!

glor said...

Very sweet picture, looking lovely on your crochet. Have a good day. Blessings.

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

I love it Faith!
Very sweet indeed... So timely for this season and any time really! Your crochet just sets it off!
Deb

Mary said...

Such a pretty picture. Love the crochet.
Have a wonderful Friday!

dogsmom said...

Very cute. I would have it setting out all the time as well.

Heritage Farmgirl said...

What a delightful blog.Beautiful pictures, beautiful work.i am visiting from Dandelion House

Teresa said...

That is the perfect spring picture!