Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wood Pallet Thrifty transformation...WIP


Here it is the WIP product of my pallet thriftin...with logistical help from DH, I have a difficult time looking at something and seeing the after picture...I wanted to take all the pieces apart, which would be very difficult due to the many deeply set nails, a crowbar would be involved..and I would have lost interest quickly..So
he suggested where to make the cut..I still could not see it..After I made the cut I could see a distinct headboard and footboard..( Thanks Honey)....Saved me a ton of work, which he would have wound up doing....hee hee...

small pallet '3, I turned it the other way
so that I can....


see a very distinct headboard and footboard..
next step...design the flower bed box and attach
pieces together..more logistics..
 








                               

8 comments:

vikki said...

You are so crafty..can hardly wait to see the finished project!!

Cindy said...

Tee Hee..I can just see you looking at it..we women look at things so differently than the men.

Looking forward to the finished project.

Hugs Cindy

Mary said...

It will all come together. Looking forward to seeing it full of pretty flowers. We have a day of sunshine forecast for today but it is chilly out, warming to 62° though. Hope your day is sunny also!

Beansieleigh said...

Oh Ethel, the suspence is killing me! I can't wait to see this when it's done.. Just KNOW it will be beautiful! ~Lucy

glor said...

Very good! This is going to be a great piece. Can't wait to see it done.

Cora said...

I'm looking forward to the finished product...very interesting. I love to remake/recycle things into something different! Have fun.
Many blessings to you!

Crochet Princess Beth said...

Love your blog! Miss you so much!!! Hugs and Love!

pattas said...

Now that is clever thinking :))