Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Enjoy Your Day

6 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

I love that picture! Have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow! Enjoy the lovely weather (or at least I hope it will be for you)

Heather - The Good Life said...

Have a Happy Mother's Day Faith! :-)

Beansieleigh said...

Happy Mother's Day Ethel! ~Lucy

Barbara Bradford said...

Happy Mother's Day.... May your day be special

Faith said...

And to all of you Blessings on your special day...

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Wishing you a ver Happy Mother's Day. :)

Blessings to you and yours. :)