Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, May 20, 2011

We went out and about today...to Hinckley Lake...a favorite


I think I didn't intend to snap this...who knows me and that camera....but the picture came out pretty anyway....

This one I laid down on the pic nic bench and snapped...quite the photographer I am becoming LOL...


So Serene, the birds, chipmunks,geese and us...Lovely... 


7 comments:

glor said...

These pictures are magnificent. You are quite the photographer! Such beauty and peace.

Bevie said...

Hi again Faith. I love those photos you've taken today...I am no without my old camera cuz I love catching what I see on our rides, or even around the house...I have lots on my blog too, and of course my Flickr...Have a great weekend dear!!!

Faith said...

it isn't the photographer...you know all about the "disclaimer".....but rather it is the subject which makes it quite easy to behold it, in all of it's glory and beauty...it transends me and my camera...

Sandy said...

Looks like you had a lovely day outside. Love the photo's.

Faye Henry said...

Good Morning..
Such lovely photos..
We have rain today but it is still beautiful as it is so green now.
Thanks for your visits...
Blesssings..

C and C Antiques and Animals - What a Life! said...

Your pictures are so pretty. I love landscape pictures and the first one is so interesting taken at that angle. Keep up the good photography work!

Beansieleigh said...

Wow! Ethel, you have taken some very pretty snapshots here! LOVE the first one! Very pretty! Hope you all enjoyed your picnic. It sounds like fun, and I wish Little Ricky, Little Lucy and I could have made it. I imagine I could have even brought the dog along, but oh well.. Another time! (0; Looks like you were blessed with clear skies too, yes? Lucky thing! The rain keeps coming and going around here, complete with rumbling thunder and flood watches! I think it's a good weekend to stay in and watch movies for me! Maybe we can walk the dog in between showers! ~Lucy