Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Who doesn't love a white picket fence & a completed WIP for my garden...The Reveal


It's been about 1 month, from the idea to completion..perhaps a tweak or two, or jotting down an idea for a next one, another time. For now..this is working fine for me, I am happy with it, and will put it in the old vegatable garden transformation area...a previous post also..The soil is soft for planting, and the bed can be moved with ease because I don't have it full of dirt, to put away for the winter. 
I have the Raniculas (another post) in there diveed up, and have thrown in some seed balls of marigolds,( carried over from previous summers) old fashioned flower mix, and some cutting flowers...oh and I have the silver dollars seedling to put in there or around the area...we'll see how it all goes...
The Reveal-ta da.....  :)
of the from the trash pallet, and a few garden stakes..


before

After
still working on the area...looks different no?
see the neighbors car...that is how close we are...I need some space...
I would like to get some ivy.(craft) I think it would look pretty on the headboard and footboard.
I'll take another picture in the summer and we can see how the seed balls did..and the money plant... 


9 comments:

Deb said...

too cute

TurtleDoveCoo said...

Oh, your flower bed turned out BE-YOU-TEE-FULL!!!! I can just imagine sitting and reflecting in this lovely spot. Great job!

Doris Sturm said...

Very nice! I think working in the garden and watching things grow is very rewarding and to me a positive activity - seeing things grow gives me hope for life and adds some sort of continuity to life's fragility!

Happy gardening :-)

Mary said...

Faith, you have vision! That turned out so cute, I just love it.

C and C Antiques and Animals - What a Life! said...

Such a cute idea for the flower bed and I am glad you chose to be able to move it about.

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

Wonderful and so charming Faith! I love it... That will put a smile on your face all summer!
thanks for sharing it on todays hop!
Deb

Brenda said...

It will be very pretty when everything fills in and put a smile on your face and everyone that sees it all summer long.

glor said...

You have a slice of heaven right in your yard. It looks absolutely beautiful. The flower bed is amazing, what a job you did. Your talent never ceases to amaze me. Have a wonderful evening. Blessings.

Teresa said...

Amazing transformation! I love how the whole area looks.