Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

96 degrees predicted for today....trying to get perspective...

4 comments:

glor said...

Ahhhh, such a refreshing picture, although I swore I wouldn't complain about the warm weather after so much cold this past winter, but .... 97 is on the forecast for today. Will be back for a cool visit later I'm sure. Have a wonderful day. Blessings.

Teri said...

Good Morning Faith...such a "cool" photo"...our temperatures have been in the mid to upper 90's the past few days...and 95 degrees forecast again for today! Sweet and simple blessings for your day! Hugs ♥ Teri

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Faith....I needed that snowman today! Wow, is it hot. We are under an ozone alert, too.

I love the colors in the sky and the shadows across the snow...such a lovely scene. Thank you for sharing it with us today. :)

Blessings always :)

Beansieleigh said...

It's gonna be a doozy Ethel! The day is just getting hotter and hotter already, and tomorrow is supposed to be pretty much the same! Hang in there, and keep cool as best you can! ~Lucy