Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Experienced wanted for Crochet/Other hotpad swap, we're takin a poll too.....

I would love to do a Potholder swap....alas I know not how to go about said swap....so I am looking for a team member to teach me...so experience of course is necessary...otherwise there would be two of us without a clue...I have done a one on one swap before, easy enough...but I am talking on a larger scale....if
your interested email..we can work out details...whose on first, what's on second that kind of thing...you must know that I am clueless and accept the challenge to work with me..Okee dokee...? 
I suppose I should ask if anybody would be interested in a Potholder/HotPad swap?  Shall I put up a poll?
or just comments? Hmmmm.....both?  I suppose I should see if anybody would be interested in participating...
so..you know what to do......
If there is interest..and if I can find a team member...then we are on....
and detail will follow...

5 comments:

Mary said...

Faith, I would love to be in the swap. I will be watching with great interest.

Faith said...

Mary, I'm counting you in...if it is just you & me....then it's you & me...we'll both have a lovely potholder when it's all said and done...hee hee...

Mary said...

Sounds good to me Faith! Maybe we can list favorite colors. I am sure you will have more interested when they see your blog post. I am looking forward to it!!

Cindy said...

Faith..I can't swap a potholder...but I will help you set it up. I will send you an email.

hugs Cindy

vikki said...

Can't help with organizing..but I can surely do the potholder swap..count me in