Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sharing a simple joy today...


 I periodically post about what is my Joy, my simple abundance on Monday...but try to scatter it throughout my blog posts....because they come up and they give me joy. Today I choose to do a Monday Post about the simple joys..for me..sharing...therein lies the joy.

 I get a simple joy out of blogging ...I find enjoyment in picking subjects, doing idle chit chat, showing pictures what have you...it is just me sharing a bit of my world with you, keeping it simple and real for me. I am joyful  and grateful for the interpersonal relationships which have grown here.   Here, I can be me...to talk and read about those things which do  really capture my heart. Simple things which outside people may not understand..but you...my blogger friends get it don't you...that is why you blog....

 Sharing in this virtual world can sometimes be a source of frustration...I've had my share, and I know some of you are still having issues too. I am able to post, and share and converse sometimes only one way if you can't leave comments, but your out there, and so you can read and we still share..Know that I am out there too stopping by to visit, and share in your world.

Thank you for sharing in my world today...my rambling thoughts...it is what we do, us bloggers..

6 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful post. The sharing and the friendships made are the most wonderful thing about blogging. It is a beautiful morning here. 57° and I have every window open getting fresh air. Listening to the birds sing.....
The comments. grrrr!! I just left a comment on another blog and hit post and it disappeared so I left without a comment...so frustrating.

vikki said...

Just letting you know I popped in..lovely post.

Doris Sturm said...

Hello Faith - sorry I've been gone for a while, but I'm coming back slowly and making the rounds ;-)

I agree with you about forging a different group of friends through blogging and although my blogging buddies are my virtual friends, they are not any less real because behind every computer screen is a pair of human hands typing what lies beneath another human's heart. I believe that sometimes it's easier to share when you are writing it down (sort of to yourself at first) then when you're talking face to face...I believe it's easier to get distracted in person sometimes...I am very grateful that I have the conveniences of modern technology to make some more friends in this world. I know I don't say it enough, but I do appreciate you very much. God bless you!

Love,
Doris and Gizzy

Faye Henry said...

Lovely post my dear.
Yes, we all love blogging and sharing...
God bless..

Therese said...

I always read your post. I am bad about commenting though. I think I should get better at that. That will be my goal for the rest of this year and more. I love your post they are very interesting.
Take care
Therese

Therese said...

Love your post. I'm very bad about putting up comments. I will have to work on that.
Take care
Therese