Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fresh Strawberries, & I made jam too...






we wemt to the farm and picked strawberries today. None of us have ever done that before, it was an enjoyable time. Late in the season for the strawberries, but there were plenty to pick, although smaller than they would have been at the beginning of the season. None the less, a fun time was had by all.
This is what we came home with, and we made Freezer Jam....
I only hope that I have fresh homemade bread in the freezer to go with it...



6 comments:

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

Hi Faith!
Oh yummy! I love anything Strawberries! What a great day!
Thanks for sharing... I made Rhubarb Date Apricot Chutney this week at a jam workshop! Great fun!
Happy weekend!
Deb

Cindy@OldTimePickers said...

Looks good! I want to plant strawberries next year...we'll see.

vikki said...

would love to have some of that Jam..daughter made blackberry jam. It is wonderful..enjoy the jam.

Mary said...

Yummy! Homemade strawberry jam is the best! Looks beautiful!

Teresa said...

There is nothing better than that homemade bread and jam!

glor said...

Hmmm, sounds so very good!! Years (and years) ago we made freezer jam, it was wonderful! Pleasant thoughts coming back. Thanks.