Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America....

And it just so happens....it is my birthday as well...I'm not quite as old...but am getting there....
Let's just say I'm no spring chicken.....more like an Ol' Hen... 
Enjoy your day today....
my boys & hubby are in the 4th of July parade with the Cub Scouts...
we are going to enjoy our day today, eat cheescake, and cook out....
sparklers in the evening....
Hope you enjoy your day of Celebrating our Country's Birthday...

7 comments:

Heather - The Good Life said...

Happy birthday Faith and enjoy your 4th! :-)

Beansieleigh said...

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ethel!!! Best wishes to you, and many happy returns!! Gosh, this weekend has been awesome!.. seeing fireworks, picnicking, swimming, etc.; and the weather, for the most part, has been gorgeous! I don't think I could have asked for better!.. Hope you're enjoying every minute of it!!! Have fun, and an extra piece of cake for me! ((hugs)) ~Lucy

glor said...

Happy Birthday and Fourth of July. Have a wonderful day, blessings and joy.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Fourth as well! Enjoy your day!

Doris Sturm said...

Stopping by to wish you and yours a wonderful 4th of July. Gizzy and I are celebrating in quiet, but none the less appreciative of the Independence Day of the USA. God bless America!

Faith said...

Thank you all for the well wishes....for this ol' hen roundin the corner....when did that happen?

Blessings to all of you and yours this day as we Celebrate the birth of our nation....

Teri said...

Dear Faith...Happy Birthday and Happy 4th of July! I hope that your day is filled with sweet pleasures and simple blessings! Hugs ♥ Teri P.S. I have tried to comment several times...so if this shows more than once you will know why.