Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I feel refreshed .....

Good Day!
After 5 days in a row of over 90 degrees, constant sunshine and heat...today I am thankful for the coolness and moisture the clouds have produced.. The temperature is cooler although you still are aware that the summer is raging on... I'm able to open up and refresh with the gentle cooler air from outside...Thunder looms off in the distance..I will admit...I love thunderstorms...and feel alive and so creative when they are abounding...All of nature find joy even in the rain after these few days...the birds bathing and drinking...the weather was not fit for man nor beast...
here is a picture I took...( Faith's Disclaimer applies- you see how I see it )  this little darlin was in the front yard having a bite to eat...we shot the picture through the screen..which is why it is dark...
we got such a tickle out him....so cute...


2 comments:

Teri said...

Dear Faith...thank you so much for coming by my "little space"...it is always such a pleasure to hear from you! I am sorry that you had difficulty in leaving a comment...not sure if it is my "space"...but I seem to still be having difficulty with other "spaces"...as well! How nice that your weather is a bit cooler. We are to be over 100 degrees again today...it has been around for quite some time now and I am sure looking forward to cooler weather. A bit of thunder would be nice here...hope that you get nice showers to go along with your cooler weather. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs ♥ Teri

Doris Sturm said...

I would feel refreshed in 90 degree weather because our triple digits are making me crazy.

Your bunny rabbit is in the similar position as Albrecht Duerer's drawing called "Der Hase" ... we have bunnies here to that come around very early in the morning and later in the afternoon...it's too hot for most life forms during the day LOL