Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's Friday...and the Farmgirl Bloghop is on.....Pesto ?

Our Hostess..with the Mostess....is
Deborah Jean...
Thank you for the invite...





A little thrift shop find....Cross Stitch Tea Towel..
isn't this sweet?
Found a new consignment shop...a little bit of everything and this caught my eye...
(PHOTE DISCLAIMER)
ps...
PESTO....have any of you ever made Pesto and froze it?  I want to use the fresh basil in the garden, and have no experience with freezing...any suggestions...
Thank you..

6 comments:

Teresa said...

What an adorable find!

Teri said...

Hi Faith...such a pretty vintage linen! Simple Blessings ♥ Teri

Kristin said...

Love the towel!
I have frozen the pesto and it worked great!
I also have frozen the basil in ice cubes trays with water and thawed and used as needed.
Good Luck!

Faith said...

Thank you one & All...:)

Candy C. said...

Cute towel, what a great find!!

Faith said...

Candy, I tried to comment back...
blogger will not allow it...I'll try back...