Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yohoo Deborah Jean, Dandilion House....where is your blog?


I was setting up my post for Friday Bloghop over at Deborah Jeans Dandilion House....but....

I am having difficulty in reaching Debbie, I tried to read her blog, and tried to access it several ways....
I keep getting a blog about moving to Hawaii....??????????????????????????? I don't see anything there about Debbe....  If you have her email can someone contact her....where did she go? where is her sweet,special blog?  I remembered that Deborah is a Beach Farm Girl with Maryjanes Farm, I found her blog there and left a comment..

UPDATE HERE FOR DEBORAH JEAN....UPDATE YOUR LINKS FOLKS...

Hello Faith!
OMG… thanks for looking me up! I lost my original domain so I’m blogging at the address below!

Please up date your links to my farmgirl Friday button and if you would like to spread the word that would be great too! Just got thinkgs back up this am… but I have a feeling it will take time for folks to find me again… I’m so bummed!

You’re a sweetie for looking… I should be all set for Farmgirl Friday though!



Deb~ www.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.com









Having a cuppa this morning, trying to decide what it is I am doing today...it is hot....the heat index will be
103 here tomarrow...???? in Ohio....Another severe weather alert for the day...when ever it is this hot/humid here...potential is for some nasty nasty storms....

While I am not looking forward to winter.....I know that my favorite season is approaching Fall...those beautiful punkins are growing in the fields out there....somewhere in Ohio....a simple joy....another one...hee hee...love them..

Picked up the Gentle Wind Doily last night and did a little bit..need to finish it up...it is looking so pretty....
but I've a way to go...

                                                       Enjoy your Simple Joys today....

3 comments:

vikki said...

Hi Faith..that doily seems to go on forever doesn't it. I have made it once, looks good..when it is finished..maybe I will make another.

Faith said...

it sure does...but it just so pretty.

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

Hello dear Faith!
Thanks for your shout out about the changes at Dandelion House. I'm hoping to have our Farmgirl Friday hop all ready for tomorrow!
Enjoy this day and stay cool!
Deb