Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crochet Potholders...I'm hooked you know....

I worked this up yesterday...it isn't as large as it looks, maybe 5-6"..it is not completed yet, the embeliishments and tying up of loose ends is needed.....

4 comments:

Deb said...

So cute...

Doris Sturm said...

This is adorable! I'd be upset to get it dirty, though!

vikki said...

I love them!! I deep trying to bid on the pattern for these potholders and I keep getting outbid..I can't see paying 20.00 for a book of this kind..Yours look awesome...Have a great week

glor said...

How beautiful Faith. I just love mine, its a treasure.