Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, August 5, 2011

I had nothing to post today...and then I went to the Resale Shop...

,,,check out the sewing book....35 cents back in the day..2.50 today.....(it is intact and in very good condition). I am not a big time sewer, this may help me..if not I just love the cover...hee  hee...


I have an idea floating around in my head which is why I wanted the hankies....I'm not quite sure where it will all end up....
the journey is fun..it is a process....and it will be fun to see what I end up....
Have a creative day your ownself...

4 comments:

vikki said...

nice find...love the hankies..

Laura said...

I love the sewing book, especially the cover!
I collect hankies. I usually pick up one or two here and there. Don't know what I'll do with them, but I just like the thought that a lady always carried a hankie.

Charlotte said...

Let us know what you do with the hankies. I was thinking about adding mine to a quilt along with some of my doilies.

Teri said...

Hi Faith...what sweet treasures! Thank you for sharing! Simple Blessings ♥ Teri