Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, August 22, 2011

It's back...Do tell what you enjoy Monday Bloghop...

Not what you have, but what you enjoy is your abundance.


What a simple joy, I sat and watched this for several hours while my guys were fishing..each pattern was different, glistening, like stars on the water..a very simple joy..



I thought it would fun to bring this old feature back..What is your abundance, your joy..what simple pleasures of life is your abundance? It is cause for thought isn't it? Not what we HAVE,
but what is it  that gives us pure joy,that is where you will find your abundance.  So..having reintroduced for all of you new neighbors, I hope you will share with all of us...
Thank you...looking forward to sharing in your abundance...


No comments: