Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

just Crocheting...

I told you all, it has been a crochet blitz....and I'm taking advantage of every moment..tonight,,assembling
the pincushion chairs...I have worked about 10 rounds on the Crinoline Lady's and have almost completed here skirt... There was a coolness to the air today which invigorates the soul....and tonight...it should be really good sleeping with the coolness of the night...ahhh......nice...

On the job(less) front.. DH received a call for interiview for the 25th.  We are thankful for at least that.....and hoping for the best...GOD never closes a door that he doesn't open up the windows...And now...one of my stunning photographs...hee hee (disclaimer)...  This is a Crinoline Lady I am working on...I have made about 5 of these now..put them on wreaths, and such...this one will be for the craft fair...display....


4 comments:

Faye Henry said...

My, I wish I could crochet half that well..
Lovely...

Mary said...

It was a peach of a day! Loved the coolness in the air and tomorrow promises to be the same, open windows and fresh air all thru the house.
Love your crinoline lady. Is that the luscious mint green? That color is so pretty. I am working on the doily, on row 9. So far, so good!

Happy Crocheting!!

Faith said...

It was indeed a peach of a day...cooler and breezer, fresh air abounds....I do like the mint green, it goes lovely with peach...maybe the trim and her brim..in peach..?

Thank you for stopping over ladies..always appreciated...back to the hook. g'night...

Charlotte said...

Can't wait to see these when you are finished.