Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, August 12, 2011

Some Country blooms

Queen Anne's Lace before it blooms...I hope it stays this way...

3 comments:

MamaLezlie said...

I have always wondered what Queen Anne's Lace looked like. I've read about it in books but never seen it. Thanks for sharing.

Charlotte said...

Hope you didn't bring any bugs in with your Queen Anne's lace. What a beautiful weed!

Faith said...

These really pretty when they open up MammaLezlie...lacy. I thought it was interesting all closed up yet...so far today..it is staying this way..I picked som open, and they shriveled up..

I havn't seen any bugs...hadn't even thought of it...I'll keep an eye out...thanks for the heads up.