Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'll try again...

I posted this morning...and then deleted it, because this is my happy place...the place I come to visit with all of you, and we can think about those things which give us joy..This is my escape hatch and therapy session combined. So..I will apologize for this mornings woe is me post....I'm pullin up my big girl panties and movin on..Suffice to say... we all got something....no life goes without some kind of issue(s).  I'm hanging in there...as we all are...everyday...
Thank you to those of you who sent cheery thoughts and uplifts....it works...:)
Thank you for stopping over....I'm so glad you always do...
Isn't this pup the cutest....wonder what he is after in the flower..? and how? did he get up on the barrell? Questions Questions, sometime we'll just never know...the answer....
by the way....
Has anybody ever used a Paint Pen? I am sure this is a retorical question......
If you have what did you think about it...better than a regular pen? Do you get quite a bit of writing out of it?  

4 comments:

vikki said...

Just letting you know I dropped by.

vikki said...

Yes, Debb was my swap partner..I think I posted a pic in one of my post. Can you link up and grab it?

Debi Y. said...

Hi Faith - no, I didn't participate in the PH Swaparoo. Hope you find out who did. :)

MamaLezlie said...

I hope tomorrow goes better for you. His mercies are new every morning; great is His faithfulness!