Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, September 9, 2011

It is Farmgirl Friday...what to wear?

Stop over at Deborah Jean's place to see more entries in Farmgirl Friday Bloghop....
http://deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.com/




My ever expanding wardrobe....of crochet Potholders dresses
There is one on the hook as we speak...smile







7 comments:

Mary said...

Wow,such a variety of styles and colors...I love each one.
These overcast days are great for sitting with the hook going. Hope your day is a good one!

Lady Farmer said...

Those are adorable! Such patience to crochet ~ just like making tiny little doll clothes! I have a vintage one the I found with some other pieces while cleaning out a friends house for a moving sale. So cute!
Thanks for dropping in, leaving a sweet comment and becoming a follower at Lady Farmer's Garden!
Blessings!

vikki said...

I think those are so cute..Where did you find those little hangers? You do very nice work..One of my favorite blogs.

simplicityinthemaking said...

You have a beutiful blog. Came over from Farmgirl Friday. Really love your old fashioned dress pot holders. Lovely to see old things come into Vogue.

Faith said...

Thank you to all who stopped by, new friends glad you did too..love meeting new folks. Thank you for all your compliments, and I will get back to you all at your place...the little hangers, I found (when I wasn't looking for them) isn't that the way...check out your local Micheals...the doll
crafting area..you don't get alot in a pkg, but if you have a coupon
it helps...:)

Kateri said...

Oh, they are adorable! They do look like little doll dresses.

Thanks for following my blog and leaving a comment for the garlic and basket give away. :)

Teri said...

Hi Faith...your vintage crochet potholder dresses are so charming! Just so sweet! Simple Blessings ♥ Teri