Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Friday...time for the farm girl bloghop.......


You know your a farmgirl when.....
You have a love for the Scarecrow....

He's all dolled up now...and filled to the brim.....
still working on the face part...
He is so cute...
I love scarecrows.....
think this will work at the craft fair...?



5 comments:

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

Hi Faith! Your scarecrow is darling.. I think he'd be [perfect for a craft fair! Very cute!
Thanks for bringing him to the hop!
Deb

Candy C. said...

What a cute, cute scarecrow! :)

Kateri said...

He looks like he would be a hit at a craft fair. So cute and perfect for the fall.

Faith said...

Thank you ladies..I hope so...I made only a few...if they do well
I will make more next year.

Teresa said...

This is adorable!