Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, September 19, 2011

My Simple Joy & Abundance

Look at this basket of stunners. Today we drove to the country ( LOVE IT), and out to the Apple Orchard, these are McIntosh...I made a pie too, but I should have taken the before picture LOL...
So Simple, and yet this bounty is a blessing..
  

2 comments:

Mary said...

A visit to the apple house is in our very near future. I wait for these delicious apples from one year to the next. Your apples look so pretty in the basket and yummy on the apple pie. That is in my near future also. Have a wonderful day!

glor said...

You should stop by here ... the coolers for the orchard can be seen from my back yard, just beyond the rows and rows and rows of apple trees. Wouldn't that be grand ... come here, we'll pick a bunch and you can teach me to make an apple pie! Blessings.