Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, September 10, 2011

A variation on a theme

This started out as a potholder, and then I decided to see if it would work as a longer dress, sometimes as you all know creativity takes it'sown path...
I have a few loose ends to shore up and she is all set to be lovely at my kitchen sink..
It is all Joy...

7 comments:

vikki said...

So cute..I am liking this..love the color too. Have a great weekend

Charlotte said...

Great turnaround! Hope you are doing well.

MamaLezlie said...

Faith, I love it! So cute and such a good idea to decorate your sink. You're so creative! :)

Faith said...

Thank you all for your comments, I love them, and enjoy hearing from you..and count it all joy...

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog, but some day I would like to. I would love to share by crochet projects, etc. Love the dresses! Good work! ~Marianne

Faith said...

Marianne- get you a blog girl...there are people waiting to see your lovely projects....looking forward to you sharing..let me know when..

Mary said...

Oh Faith, I love it! That color is pretty. I saw crochet thread in that color, size 10 at Jo-Ann's yesterday and thoght of you. For the life of me I cannot think of the name of the color now but it was pretty and different.