Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall, an explosion of color and visual delights...but that's not all...





Fall has officially came to CBTS, I finally found some falling leaves, quite by accident isn't that how it always goes?  The snowflakes will return again, and then maybe I will stumble on some flowers? Hows about that?
Header change also, coming up on the Holiday Season, and so a holiday decoration to go with it....



These little sweet cottages bring me such joy....I keep one on my fridge all year long..to remind me that it is the simple I seek when things get too roudy....slow down.....slow down.....I enjoy making these and looking at them, if your interested in a special gift, which is heartmade, give me a jingle and we can discuss how I can make one for you or for a special someone.
A very simple joy for me, a sound...well you know I like the sound of a gravel road, and windchimes,and cicadias, but this time of year...it is the wind rustling through the trees all full of color, those beauties make the most wonderful sound, it energizes and perks up my very soul....if there are any leaves left where you are
stop and listen to the music they make, even fall has her own song to sing.. And if that isn't enough,take a stroll through the woodlands, and hear the sound of the beautiful carpet the leaves create, fall even has it's own scent, breath in and smell that which is Fall....

Enjoy your Season, whatever it may be...

Linking up today....
http://deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.com/
http://chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It is a sweet little cottage and it makes a wonderful seasonal header on your blog. Have a great weekend!