Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Just for today....

Well, I 've had enough time now....
To wonder around in my self indulgence...I have to admit that I have let the "situation", get to me..and it began to take over. I wasn't comfortable there in that place, in the little box. Life is going on all around me, and the absolute beauty of nature is unfolding in it's timely fashion, as do all things.

And when it is our time,that will unfold also. I have Faith that it will, or a way will be made...I have to believe that. It is what we do as Christians. The woe is me, good for a short time...it is time to pull up the big girl panties...and move on..in whatever way directed. Sometime being quiet, and listening...sometimes patience is required until such time that the answer will be revealed...in due time...in it's own season.

For Today

For today...I will do all that I can humanly do, for that is sufficient, not trying to do it all, or be all, and letting God work his plan.
For today...I will enjoy the beauty of this season, the snapshot in time for this moment.
For today....be thankful....
For Today....be of encouragement to someone else..

Look at this light play....I took this as we were driving through the Park in Hinckley Oh,
a favorite spot, out amonst nature, the stillness, so quiet yet filled with so many wonderful rural type sounds, birds I have never heard of before, crickets, the ducks, ....it is my dream to live here...on a little homestead...out in the quiet, fresh air amonst nature..where my soul will dance with joy everyday....

I started out writing this post today so I can move on....the "For Today" evolved, and I thought it would be encouraging to continue this here at Crochet by The Sea...What will I do today...and what will my choice be?  It is food for thought...Just for Today...

No comments: