Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Momma's braggin rights....

Nothing gives me or any other  momma more joy, then when your children accomplish..I'm no different. It's just one of the simple joys we have braggin on our youngins...and so I take this opportunity, for two seperate reasons.  This was one happy boy let me tell you...I was working and as always miss the festivities, but then I got blessed and my family showed up with the Champion of the Raingutter Regatta and Mcdonalds just at my lunch time at 10pm...a simple delightful lunch, and a happy boy...make good memories for us all..It is so nice when happy things happen to someone you love.
Today, after a long night of excitement and can't get to sleep, up and at em this morning with his Dad to help at the food pantry with the Cub Scouts..minimal complaining done by the winner...hee hee...something which they do every year. They will be blessed no doubt as are the recipients.

You all of you, have blessed day...filled with joy and happiness...

2 comments:

vikki said...

I was told to enjoy what your child can do and not to dwell on what they aren't able to do..because before long the milestones are gone and your child is grown..I am happy for your son, and the joy you must feel. Congrats and job well done.

Cathyjo said...

Truely many blessings will come to all. Good Job.