Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A simple joy....

This bread tray is turning out to be quiet versatile..lovely pine cones, and some greens we picked up on our last trip to the country..with my little deer which is in the yard come spring....sprinkled with a little essence of pine oil...and the fragrance is lovely....fitting for the season....and the beauty of nature...brought indoors....

Have a blessed day....

2 comments:

Faye Henry said...

So sweet, Faith...
Have a blessed weekend..

Sandy said...

Hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday. Turn off the snow my friend. Makes me cold, makes my arthritis groan, and makes me think of those poor homeless folks. As I get older I just hate to see winter come.