Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, November 7, 2011

Under construction...

I need to change up a few things...Blogger does not cooperate...and this is most difficult....


1 comment:

glor said...

Your new look is gorgeous! Nicely done. Maybe I should look for a new look as well, you've got me to thinking. Have to find the time. Pleasant dreams, blessings.