Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We have a powder sugar dusted morning....

Carefree and Simple is the rule of the day here.

  It's coming,  we've been so lucky so far... Over night heard rain, woke up to the powder sugar coating,and it is still coming down, real small flakes falling softly to the wet, warm ground.  I ran errands yesterday, knowing it was a possible chance for snow...staying indoors today...making stuff cabbage for supper and maybe a pineapple upside down cake....well, no maybe, I already told the youngest I was making his favorite cake, so I suppose I'd better do it.  Working on the crochet Christmas tree, finally have that pattern figured out, but it is one which you must count, and mark your place there are no rows. I changed it up just a bit, it is calling for using a double strand, to bulky for me, and I went yesterday and got the correct size hook, I have doubles of everything, but not F hook. So it seems to be coming along much better.

Well, whereever you all are, have a safe and blessed day....stop round again some time.

                                                                      

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Faith,

Thank you for your comment on my post and the blogger who knows German. I am going to go to her blog and see if she can help me. Anita's roses are just beautiful but mine are just not the same. Mine are ok and I am thankful for that. We also had snow yesterday, a little is still around in places. We have sunshine today and I am so glad. Those gloomy days are sometimes hard to take. Did you find directions for the Christmas tree? I am not sure if I would try one or not but Vikki's sure are pretty. Thanks again for the German blogger tip. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Kateri said...

Sounds like the perfect day. We got about 4 inches overnight yesterday with the snow sticking to the trees and bushes. Very pretty. It was back in the forties today and some has melted.