Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, November 14, 2011

Well,

Happy Monday.....
                                I'm still trying to figure out Blogger?  Lots O Luck there eh? , well it will be what ever I can fashion up..I can't even put it back the way it was....a learning curve to be sure. Resting up after working the last 3 days...bread again today.....it is raining and a good day to stay inside..I'm think potatoe pancakes for supper?    Comfort Food anyone?

                                                                    Enjoy your day...and color it your way....
                                                                                         Faith 

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

So far (crossing my fingers), I haven't had too much trouble with Blogger. Don't know how long that will last. Happy Monday! Save me a slice of that bread!

Faye Henry said...

Hope your blogger problems ease up soon..
I would love some of your comfort food.. I need to make a loaf of bread, too..
I enjoyed my visit..
Blessings..