Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What do you hear?

Looking at this,Ican hear in the silence, the dance of the water as it cascades down the waterfall...
Imagination....is a wonderful gift..
I am thankful for it....

2 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Good Morning Ethel! Have you got the coffee on? I know it's a little early, but I brought the pumpkin cookies!.. Hope you, Fred, and the kids had a very Happy Halloween! Now that my kids are too old for it, I do miss trick-or-treating with them. We can't even hand out candy to the kids anymore, seeing as we're in an apartment building now, and I really do miss that part of the holiday, but still we made the most of it, and it turned out to be plenty enough fun, I think! Can't believe it's November now! Did you get snow, like we did here? They threatened much more than we got, so I'm thankful for that! We still really enjoy walking the dog for as long as we can. The weather is just perfect, and the air smells so good! I don't know if it's a combination of the leaves and the wood stoves running now???.. But I just love the smell of Autumn! Well, thanks for the coffee, and gotta run! (funny, but I've got a commenter now, on my blog, who keeps calling me "Lucy"!!)... Enjoy your day! ((hugs)) ~Lucy

Kateri said...

Lovely scene...I can not only hear the water but can also smell the damp mossy earth....