Leaving the light on for you

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Moving the hook....WIP

The Christmas tree, the picture doesn't do it jusice...I just love the combination of colors here,
a soft sage green, cranberry and white...I have only 1 ball of this...I'm hoping I can stretch it out to the end, I'm on row 40, and have 29 more to go. This is the 2nd attempt, the first one I didn't like,
tension was off, you know  how it is starting a new pattern, at least for me, I'm tense and my stitches are off. It is going much better this time. The branches are done last, maybe I'll do those in all white,
or if I have it a sparkly white christmasy yarn...
Enjoy your creativeness today..... 
It is Friday....stop at Deborah Jean's place, and see for yourself....

3 comments:

vikki said...

can hardly wait to see it finished!!

Kateri said...

That is very pretty yarn! I just found a set of crochet hooks I bouht several years ago and never used. One of my goals for this winter is to do something creative at least a few times a week...

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

So pretty Faith.... love the color combination!