Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Christmas Card to you...

Santa's Proper Place...
See, I told you... he gets it...
The Miracle that is Christmas
LOVE

I hope that I can write, what is in my heart...
It is so profound that my heart is full to overflowing for the love and friendship we all share, that you have expressed to me, you have walked with me, held my hand,hugged me and have prayed with me and for me and for each other. There are no words.

And yet...we have never met..it is the gift of friendship.

You have no idea, what an imprint you have made on my grateful heart, and how many times, thoughts of you have lifted me and made me hopeful.

It is the gift of hope.
Like Jesus, you are all the gift which keeps on giving.
It is the MIRACLE of Christmas

Love
I look forwad to my strolls down Blogland Drive, through our neighborhood again next year, arm in arm with all of you, creating, sharing, and expressing through our lives that which we treasure and wait for this holiday season.
JESUS

My Christmas wish for you all Love, Peace and Happiness, sweet memories to last a lifetime
of this Christmas.

The Pleasure has been mine,
with love
Faith



6 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautifully said Faith. And your picture is priceless! Hugs. Looking forward to another full year of blogging and getting to each other even more.

Teri said...

Oh, Faith this is so touching and so heartwarming! You said it beautifully! Our "little space" friendships mean so very much and are such a blessing...at times a bit difficult to put into words...although you have said it perfectly! Simple blessings my sweet friend! Hugs ♥ Teri

vikki said...

What a wonderful blog..I hope you have a Great Christmas with your family. And if I don't get back with you before the first of the year..May you prosper in the New Year, May love surround you, and may you have peace, my friend..Hugs and Prayers, Vikki

Faith said...

So sweet of all of you my gals...thank you for all you do for me as we share and give....here in our virtual neighborhood.

pattas said...

That is so lovely , thankyou for sharing what is in your heart.. Friendship is so special, and you are special to me :))
many hugs Faith :))

Beansieleigh said...

Ethel, I don't know how anyone could say it better! We've been Blogland friends for a few years at least now, right? I hope you know what a blessing I consider it to be to have a good friend and neighbor like you to pop in now and then for a cup of coffee, or for those chats over the fence!! I love when the smell of home-baked goodies brings you to my door, just to see what I'm making!.. Yup, I just hope you know that! (0; Hope you're enjoying the weekend, and that you, Fred, and the kids are enjoying this holiday season! ((big hugs!)) ~Lucy