Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa he gets it....do we?


Internet Photo Credit

This pictured captured my heart, all the woodland animals are here, some you can see, and others are beautifully placed in parts of the picture. I don't know who painted this, but I love how they have Santa alone, no notariety, no poparazzi,no noise, no lines, no parking,rushing.....cell phones...
He is just sitting in a quiet woodland, with bushel baskets full of food for the woodland animals friends.
 Even Santa takes the time to reflect, be near nature, and enjoy that which the Creator placed here for us to look after and appreciate. 
Santa gets it... 


7 comments:

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

I get it! Hi Faith,
Just wanted to come by and say hello and Merry Christmas to you and yours and to thank you for being a loyal friend of Dandelion House!
hugs,
Deb

Kateri said...

Lovely reflection. I don't think I have seen this picture before.

Kelly_Deal said...

What a lovely image. It kind of brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for sharing.
Kelly

Faith said...

Thank you ladies...it is a lovely picture....and could stand all on it's own w/o one word.

Crochet Princess Beth said...

Stopping by to say Hi and to let you know you are always in my thoughts and prayers! Trying to find your addy at home - no luck yet! Leave it to me! Take care and have a beautiful and wonderful Merry Christmas! Have a safe and Happy New Year too! Keep on crafting!!! Hugs and love my friend!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith! I'm still reading your blog. I thought the 1940s cheesecake was a wonderful idea for your son. That's great he loves that era. He would really get along with my husband who has a huge collection of WWII items. 16! I'm six years away yet. I'm trying to slow down life a little but it's hard. Have a Merry Christmas! ~Marianne, SE Penn.

Faith said...

Thank you all for stopping by my little place...such a joy to hear from each & every one of you...Marianne, do you have a place for me to visit?