Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Neighbors

We are shaped and formed

We are shaped and formed
by what we love


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Simple Joys are always the bestest.....


Things are winding down this week, saving a few batches of cookies to make with my boys. 
We had snow over the weekend..and tomarrow 52...it's ok though we had some snow, enough to make it feel like the Holidays...A picture of 2 of my favorite things...deer and snowmen.
This is a sweet picture..
Have you ever read Stranger in the Woods?  It is a pictorial beautifully done. All about the woodland animals and who the Stranger is that is amongst them this day...and what the surprise it for all of them.... I bought this for my youngest a  few years ago, and we never tire of looking at the lovely pictures, and reading all about the visitor in the forest....

1 comment:

Kateri said...

I picked up the book in the library not too long ago...lovely book. I don't have children but if I did, it would be one that I would love to have for them.