Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, January 6, 2012

It's 50 degrees here today in NE Ohio...sunny and bright.  I have but a few more things to put away from the Holidays. I don't put alot out, but do it over several days, and take it down the same way.  I'm feelin ansy today..have you ever felt that there is just something you want to do creative wise, and you just can't pull it out of the hat?  I'm feeling that way today, I'm in a desperate need to create something, painting is coming to my mind, no not the house...hee hee...I've been moving the hook and have a few wee projects which need finished up, but I'm missing a few of the embellishments, and it will have to wait a while.  Here is a sweet picture I like to put up every year...this little guy cheers me up.

Enjoy your day.....



5 comments:

glor said...

Yup, know what you mean, want to make something ... everything! There's something so satisfying about creating. I'm sure you will come up with something beautiful, can't wait to see. Love the picture too, volumes of warmth spoken here! Have a wonderful day, talk to you later. Blessings.

LindaCrochets said...

Love the picture! I'll bet 50 feels like a heat wave right now...

vikki said...

Good Morning Faith..I have been reading your posts. Sorry I haven't been leaving comments. I do enjoy them. So it is 50 in your neck of the woods..here in Southern In it is supposed to be near 60 and the sun is out!! How odd is the weather this year? I keep telling my hubb that we will pay for it later. I have my Christmas stuff put up..which is probably why we have the blah's..so I am leaving that little alcove with the lights and trees up. Maybe that will help. You have an awesome day and enjoy the warm weather while it lasts..hugs, Vikki

Faith said...

Thank you all Ladies for your stopping by the chit chat...I do so appreciate and will be around to visit...

DaCraftyLady said...

Warm there for this time of year..how lucky you are....I know how you feel I have been going crazy sifting through patterns and trying to figure out what I want to do next...I am sure I will decide soon, I usually do 2-3 at one time anyways,,, LOL